söndag 24 januari 2010

Nightmares

Last night I watched the SAG red carpet, but was to tired to actually watch the ceremony so I went to sleep with the hopes that I would wake up and watch Meryl Streep winning a SAG, but in my dream SaBu won it and I woke up directly believing it was the right winner. Then I understood it was just a dream so I went to sleep again, this time SaBu was still the winners, but so was George Clooney, Mo'Nique, Christoph Waltz & INGLOURIOUS BASTERDS. This time my nightmare didn't scare me.

I woke up 09.00 and got my computer started and WHAT DID I SEE?! SABU WON!!! WTF? Well it isn't so much WTF?! since Meryl Streep won the SAG last year they maybe want to spread the wealth, but an exciting Oscar it will be with neither Best Actress or Best Picture clear yet. Also on the happy news Inglourious Basterds and Glee won awards. IB was for me a surprise since the nomination of Krüger pretty sealed their love for the movie.

So now it's really:
Avatar vs. The Hurt Locker vs. Inglourious Basterds vs. Up in the Air

Of these movies I think Up in the Air has the weakest chances of winning.

The nominees will probably be:

Avatar
The Hurt Locker
An Education
Inglourious Basterds
Invictus
Precious
Up
Up in the Air

All these seems to be safe bets with Up and Invictus little bit shaky since they both have some things detracting them. Up is an animated film and Invictus no one really loves just respects.

Now to the rest of the three.

(500) Days of Summer
District 9
The Messenger
Nine
A Serious Man
Star Trek

All have chances to be nominated, but for now I pick

A Serious Man
Star Trek

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar