onsdag 5 augusti 2009

Bette Davis in 1939

Now i've watched every Bette Davis movie in 1939

Best Bette Davis Performance of 1939
1. Dark Victory
2. Juarez
3. The Old Maid
4. The Private Lives of Elizabeth and Essex

More on 1939 will come later 6 movies left to watch from 1939 that I really want to see, except "Of Mice and Men" cause I can't find It anywhere.




Bette Davis celebrating her Oscar she got in 1939 for Best Actress 1938. She had more celebrating for, four hit movies was going to be released during 1939. Though she never won an Oscar again.

2 kommentarer:

  1. That old cinema Awards might had a easy procedure in nominating actors and actress...

    Term paper

    SvaraRadera
  2. Hi. I wanted to drop you a quick note to express my thanks. I've been following your blog for a month or so and have picked up a ton of good information as well as enjoyed the way you've structured your site.

    SvaraRadera