onsdag 4 november 2009

Best Actress 1964



My Nominees:
Anne Bancroft - The Pumpkin Eater
When I first watched this movie I was mesmerized how great Bancroft was in this. Before this movie I only knew her as the mother in The Graduate. But now i'm a complete fan. The breakdown is just scaring because it seems so real!

Catherine Deneuve - The Umbrellas of Cherbourg
This is the breakthrough of Deneuve, and a good one too. Her charisma just sparkles and she really seems like a star here.

Olivia de Havilland - Lady in a Cage
This was a terrific performance in a terryifing film. The whole movie is a psychological suspense movie, and De Havilland is at the top of her game in this.

Audrey Hepburn - My Fair Lady
A classic performance certifing Hepburns status as a cultural icon.

Kim Stanley - Séance on a Wet Afternoon
Haunting.... and great.

and the Winner Is!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar